- Fracture focus reduction through advanced compression screw.
- Screws and counter screws for condylar fractures.
Diameters: 9, 10, 11 e 12mm
Sizes: 180 to 460mm (increments 20mm)
Shor nail (Ø11mm): 200 to 320mm (increasings of 20mm)
- Guide with four proximal and three distal locking possibilities:
- Dynamic localizer: using the image intensifier (Freehand).
- Left and right guide, with condylar locking option.
- Same guide for retrograde or antegrade procedure.
- Slots in the guide to verify the height of the nail.